Wednesday, October 2, 2013

... the victim of growing up....



"I've apparently been the victim of growing up, which apparently happens to all of us at one point or another. It's been going on for quite some time now, without me knowing it... back then naivety was the norm and skepticism was a foreign language, and I just think every once in a while you need fries and a chocolate milkshake and your mom. I love picking up a cookbook and closing my eyes and opening it to a random page, then attempting to make that recipe."
- Taylor Swift 

______
Though I haven't clicked a single picture using my camera for over three months, I've signed up for NaBloWriM again. The intention this time is to attempt to capture my world by taking a photograph on my i-pad everyday during the month of October. Hope I can wing it!

No comments: